- Mectech.co.in allows you to access its websites (www.mectech.co.in) and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of this site, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
- Mectech.co.in reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers.
- The references in these terms and conditions to “mectech” refer to the company Mectech.co.in or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website www.Mectech.co.in and its associate sites.
Access to Mectech & related websites
- All content - textual, still pictures, graphs, voice or video - made available on Mectech sites (including content available on our email newsletters and SMS services) (hereinafter referred to as the "content") belongs to Mectech or its content partners or licensors. Mectech or its partners/licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the content.
- You may not use the Mectech sites for any unlawful purpose. Except as indicated above, you may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from
Re-print & re-publication rights
- Requests to republish or redistribute content should be addressed Mectech’s syndication service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical requirements & site security
- The Mectech Sites are best viewed using the Internet browser IE 5.5 or higher versions. Any older browser versions may work but users could have a limited browsing experience. The BS site may not work well with Netscape versions.
Warranties & limitation of liability
- The Mectech content is for your general information and use and is not intended
to address your particular business or other requirements. In particular, the
content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation,
endorsement or arrangement by Mectech and is not intended to be relied upon by
users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other
decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any
such decisions. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between
you and any third party named on (or linked to from) the Mectech sites are at
your sole risk and responsibility. Any information that you receive via the
Mectech sites whether or not it is classified as "real time", may have ceased to
be current by the time it reaches you and share price information may be rounded
up/down and therefore will not be entirely accurate. Mectech is not responsible
for any use of the content by you outside its scope as stated in these terms and
Our Libility Exclusion
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that mectech will not be liable to you for any losses which relate to your business or investment choices or which are not a direct consequence of your use of the bs sites (including lost profits or loss of privacy or loss of or damage to data) or which arise as a result of you using the bs sites outside the scope of these terms and conditions
- In addition to but separate from the above specific exclusion and to the full extent allowed by applicable law, you also agree that bs will not be liable to you for any other indirect, special, consequential incidental, punitive or exemplary damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your use of the bs sites.
Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the Government of India. Users of Mectech websites also explicitly agree that only courts in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of Indian courts.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Indian court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
The official address of Mectech.co.in
- Mectech.co.in, Gurgaon, Haryana (India). All communication should be addressed to The webmaster.