We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Mectech.co.in Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Mectech.co.in Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about
the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on
YouTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and
interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information We collect device¬-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Mectech.co.in may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Mectech.co.in Account.
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by Mectech.co.in, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries. telephony log information like your phone number, calling¬party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Mectech.co.in Account.
- Location information When you use Mectech.co.in services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Mectech.co.in with information on nearby devices, Wi¬Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.